Know about the different areas where SR 22 car insurance can help
We all at some point of time commit mistakes, this is human tendency. And SR-22 car insurance is the outcome of mistakes that is made while driving. This is a proof or the statement of responsibility that a car owner has car insurance, catering the minimum needs of their state. Generally it is valid for 3 years. Driving without a license or an insurance can warrant such insurance. Different forms of violation points which also includes reckless driving may necessitate the need for this form of insurance. Both a DWI and a DUI also prescribe the SR-22. If you are in need of an SR-22 insurance, then contact us at FR-44. The areas that we serve include the ins and outs of Florida, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Orlando, Panama City and Tallahassee.
When an SR22 is needed?
This insurance may be needed for the different reasons mentioned below namely,
- Driving without insurance
- Excessive points on the license
- Failure of paying child support
- DUI (Driving under the influence)
- Failure of carrying liability insurance coverage on a vehicle
- Driving uninsured and getting involved in an auto accident
- DWI or any other big alcohol offense convictions
- Accumulating excessive DMV points
- Serious moving violation convictions like reckless driving
- Reinstating the license after a revocation or a suspension
- Need to apply for probationary or hardship permit at a time when license is suspended
- Being termed a routine traffic offender
If you need to know more about SR-22 insurance and how it can help you, speak to our team of experts right away. For your convenience, we are available at your service 24/7 both online and over the phone. Hurry, schedule an appointment today and help us serve you in the best way possible.